Online Customer Privacy Protection Policy
Online Customer Privacy Protection Policy www.happynoodles.net on behalf of GREENATURE GRAINS AND NOODLE COMPANY LIMITED
1.1.1 Personal data that are collected, used or disclosed
Personal information: title, name-surname, gender, date-month-year of birth, nationality
Contact information: telephone number, delivery address, taxpayer identification number, address to be specified in e-mail receipts or other information, etc.
Information of sale transactions of goods and services including payment / refund information, payment date, payment time, payment balance, order number, orders, pickup or delivery date, consumer responses, product warranty information, complaints and requests, and other information related to the purchase of goods, information about the history of purchases of goods and services, and consumer responses regarding satisfaction with the company’s service (website).
Other personal information such as member information or personal information is voluntarily provided to the company.
However, when the customer agrees to purchase a product and submits their personal information to the Company for purchasing products through online channels, the Company assumes that the customer agrees to comply with the data collection policy in accordance with the policy of the Company. If the customer does not agree to provide information to the Company, the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery of goods to the customer because the above information is necessary for the performance of the Company’s distribution and delivery services to customers.
1.1.2. Purposes of collecting personal information
– For identity verification and confirmation.
– For order confirmation and payment and as contact information for delivery of goods
– To provide various privileges and build business relationships with customers. This may include asking about customer satisfaction and providing appropriate services in order to meet the needs of customers as much as possible.
– In the case of the customer giving consent in a specific case, the Company will use the customer’s contact information to communicate any news that the customer may be interested in.
– The company will comply with statutory duties such as accounting and tax payment.
The Company is obliged to process and collect personal data for the purposes stated above throughout the period of a sale contract agreement when the Company is legally responsible to perform its duties.
1.1.3 Data retention period
The Company will retain customer personal data for as long as the law permits or for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
1.1.4 Channel to contact the office
Greenature Grains and Noodle Company Limited
No. 152 Moo 3, Sop Mae Kha Subdistrict, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai Province 50230
Contact: Telephone 053-368828-9 CallCenter.HappyNoodles@happynoodles.net
1.1.5 The person or organization that the Company transmits the personal information of the customer to at the present time and in the future.
Disclosure of personal information
The personal information of the customers that is received by the Company will be kept confidential. However, the company may need to disclose or forward the customer’s personal information to…
- External service providers who provide services to the company, such as a courier transporting goods from the company to the customer.
- In the event that it is necessary for the Company to exercise its right to protect the legitimate rights of the company, the Company may need to disclose information to its advisors, such as legal advisors or lawyers.
- The Company may be required to disclose the customer’s personal information to various government agencies for compliance and legal duties. However, in disclosing all such information, the Company will perform only the necessary actions in accordance with the said duties